Resources on Racial Injustice
Stanford provides a network of campus support services. Please be sure to check again as this list continues to expand.
- The Faculty/Staff Help Center
- Centers for Equity, Community, and Leadership
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) - Regardless of location, students can call CAPS 24/7: 650-723-3785
- The Bridge Peer Counseling Center offers counseling by trained students 24/7 at (650) 723-3392
- The Graduate Life Office is available during office hours at (650) 736-7078, or 24/7 at (650) 723-8222, pager ID number 25085
- The Residence Deans continue to be available to undergraduates. If you are in a crisis and need immediate assistance, a Dean On Call (DOC) is accessible 24/7 via phone call at 650.504.8022
- The Office for Religious Life offers spiritual guidance for students at (650) 723-1762.
- The Biomedical Association for the Interest of Minority Students (BioAIMS) will be hosting upcoming events for students and postdocs. Please connect with the leadership team at bioaims-officers [at] lists.stanford.edu (bioaims-officers[at]lists[dot]stanford[dot]edu) for more information.